Recalibrating In Game
If you experience yaw drift of the headset while playing Moss, you can fix this by using the "Recalibrate" option found in the menu.
1. Tap the OPTIONS button to bring up the menu
2. Select "Recalibrate" from the menu
3. Face forward and then press the X button to start the recalibration
4. The screen should briefly fade to black while the game recalibrates the tracking.
5. If the screen stays faded to black this is usually because the PS4 camera can't see the front five lights of your PSVR headset—try adjusting either your camera placement or where you are seated. Once the camera can see the front five lights the game should fade back in.